Dimora Cortese has always paid attention towards the cleanliness of its rooms and common areas.
In this time of world health emergency we will adopt more stringent measures in terms of hygiene and safety, in order to ensure the maximum well-being to our guests.
- •Check-in can be done before your arrival, by sending your ID documents in advance by email
- The staff will ensure the distance of at least 1 metre from all the guests in all common areas and will always wear the mask in their presence
- Alcohol-based solutions for hands disinfection will be placed in several area of the structure
- Each object used by guests will be disinfected between use
- Rooms and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently according to the national guideline standards
- •It’s assured the regular natural ventilation of the common areas
- •Guests must wear the mask in all common areas throughout their stay
- It could be requested a time for the breakfast service in order to prevent gatherings in the breakfast room
- Daily cleaning of each room will include a certified Ozone treatment for environmental sanitation
- Certified AEB® products and solutions are employed for the cleansing and disinfection of environments